Google
 

Welcome


Remember . . . When you visit this BLOGs and you see a photo you like, just click on the photo to enlarge it.
Dogster: the site for dog lovers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bambina goes to Canada!

On September 12, 2004, I got all dressed up and we headed to the airport.


We rode in this 1st class transport . . . a van.






Some of the family were at the airport in Guarulhos?? to see us off. Here are Tia Lu , Tia Sandra and I looking at all the people in the airport. I am so excited!


I slept most of the way to Toronto.

Here we are as we landed early in the morning. Dad was there to meet us. Isn't Mom elegant?





Mom and I walked along the street to Dad's home. This place is very interesting. It is all so different than Poços de Caldas, our home in Brasil.





Here I am with Dad on a park bench on a warm day in early autumn in Canada.





We walked around the Exhibition grounds, but the Ex closed a week ago. This is a giant cannon!





I even met a Toronto policeman and his horse. They were both very friendly.





Then I was in paradise!!!! Look at all that dog food and toys and clothes. A girl could get to love a place like this.





Here I am on a bus with Dad. That was quite an experience for me.





We went downtown and I met some new friends in a park.





We played together for a while. They were such nice dogs and people.


So now my adventure had begun I was really enjoying all the new sights, sounds, smells, people and dogs of Canada!

It has been wonderful so far. What could possibly be better?



Photos by Urso Branco and Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support a living planet - Join WWF