Google
 

Welcome


Remember . . . When you visit this BLOGs and you see a photo you like, just click on the photo to enlarge it.
Dogster: the site for dog lovers

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ready to start the Adventure

Here I am in mom's kitchen (where I was born...) with my first friend in the house.




We became very fond of one another. Her name: Babi. We sleep together on mom's bed of
course.




Because I'm a Princess, I have my breakfast in bed. LOL.









Mom took me to the street to see the leaves falling... it was Autumn.




Now I'm a teenager and decided it was time to go to Canada to meet Dad.


This is my passport picture.





Here is my passport with pic and description as : my color: Tan, age, address, and Mom's
name. On the back you can see my health card with all my shots.










I helped mom to pack the bags and also buy my airline carrier.


Then we were ready to fly, and start my big adventure! . . . . yipeeeee!


Photos by Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support a living planet - Join WWF