Google
 

Welcome


Remember . . . When you visit this BLOGs and you see a photo you like, just click on the photo to enlarge it.
Dogster: the site for dog lovers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Across the Sea on a Big Ship

I took Mom and Dad down to the Ferry Docks at the waterfront to catch a big ship to go across the sea to the Islands.




We waited for the ship to depart.




This was a very big ship.




Here is where the Captain of the ship steers the ship.




We head out on the ocean and you can see the CN Tower back in the city.




If you look close you can see the Hot Air Balloon we rode in.




We arrived at he island after a long, lovely sea voyage.




They have a statue there of a famous rowing guy named Ned Hanlan.





Here I am up in a tree looking at the sights.




We came to the sea shore. That is me in the distance far in front of mom.




Here I am gathering shells for my collection.




Here are some of the shells I got at the Islands. I also brought
some sand to Brasil !




Here I am with Mom on another beach.




Mom stops to take a picture.





Wow! Another beach. This is fun!




This beach is so big it stretches almost back to Brasil.




Mom and I had to stop and have a rest. That was a lot of walking we did.




We walked in land to a lovely park.




We found a very long boardwalk on Ward's Island.




Then we walked over the river on this bridge.




I am off exploring more.




Mom and I resting on a log.




From this quiet place we can see all the way back to Toronto, far, far over the sea!




Here comes our big ship to take us back to Toronto after a wonderful day of exploring the islands.



We had a lot of fun exploring the beaches and parks on the islands.



Photos by Urso Branco

1 comment:

  1. come share your adventures with us:

    www.canine-chat.com

    Michele, Administrator of Canine Chat

    ReplyDelete

Support a living planet - Join WWF